vendredi 31 mars 2017

WeaWddddddddwwwwwfgghhjhw

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. I have Samsung Grand Prime, and when I first downloaded Accuweather, I had a large display of the temperature and clock in the right top corner of my screen. Then, it suddenly disappeared. I see responses here to find the widget and move it the place you want. I have the widget (icon of the Accuweather), but when I move it with my finger, it does nothing except now I can see the icon in a different place of the screen. The temperature and date are still not showing. I am older and really not savvy with those kind of things. If anybody could explain to me in simple language, how to get it back, I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784293&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire