vendredi 31 mars 2017

How do I remove nougat update?

I HATE the new update on my s7 edge!!! Did they seriously think anything was better on this update? I could list hundreds of reasons why this update is IDIOTIC!
When I compose a new message it added an extra step and brings me to contacts instead of message composition.
I can no longer split screen in a user friendly way.
I cannot pop up window apps that I used to.
It doesn't have a way to drag and drop paragraphs from the popup window anymore.
The buttons for apps and settings are HORRIBLY designed and not user friendly anymore.
My battery drains WAY faster because of the bright themes.
It looks like a dinosaur from 1998 with its layout styles and font.
Texting is harder. It seems to be less intelligent in recognoxomg <yep my phone didn't correct that word. Recognizing words!
I hate hate hate this update. Please provide a way to get rid of it!!!!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784284&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire