vendredi 31 mars 2017

Why does the new predictive text suck

Dear Nougat,

I could've maybe handled you erasing all of my saved, custom words and having to manually correct "duck this shut!" or "you're making me gum", but why oh why do you constantly autocorrect all my words that are actually words and instead don't even touch words that are obviously typos? I know you know that numbers aren't letters cuz the correct word is in the suggestion bar, you just don't auto-replace it. Yet, how many times do I accidentally, incorrectly say something simple like "Are you at hole?" Not to mention, all the typos you ignore correcting are so quick to be added to my dictionary that now "hoo4ay!" is always a thing I have to manually un-learn while "the" still has trouble sticking.

What the duck, Nougat?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784359&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire