mardi 28 février 2017

Stop Firefox mobile from opening when clearing recent apps

I've been using the mobile Firefox web browser for a while now across several devices, and I have one problem no matter the device or setup: Whenever I clear my recent apps list Firefox opens its self. I had a similar issue with another app, but through a simple mod I was able to remove the activity from it's manifest to stop it. Firefox doesn't seem to have this axtivity though. I decoded the manifest and searched it but didn't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know how to stop this? Has anyone else had this issue? Any help is appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=773387&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire