mardi 28 février 2017

Motorola Droid Mini shuts down frequently because it thinks the battery is dead when it is not

I have been having increasing issues with battery drain. I had the battery replaced but issues persisted so i assumed i received a counterfeit crappy battery, so I had a cell repair shop order me a genuine OEM battery and install that. However, I still have issues so now doubting it is the battery itself. I did do a factory reset but to no avail. The battery level can vary but it can still have as much as 50% or more reserve remaining when it does a shutdown. I know this because when i connect to power after a shutdown, it displays a battery icon with a power level. So, in summary, somehow the phone THINKS the battery is fully drained and initiates a shutdown. Any help towards a resolution on this would be appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=773128&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire