vendredi 30 mars 2018

How can I get my data out of my broken Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (GT I8200L)?

Hello guys,
So my phone has a broken glass and I want to recover the data to use it on another phone,
I tried using the dr.fone program but it did not have my model (Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT I8200L) and I thought I could use the Samsung Galaxy S3 arrangement to recover the data, but it did not work, now my phone is bricked. What i see in the screen is a the downloading screen and when I start the phone the screen stays in the inicial screen.

I what to know how to recover my data, I really need it and I dont know what to do,
If you guys could help me I would really apreciated


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2GLMhKu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire