mardi 9 avril 2019

Best standalone watch for minimal use?

I'm interested in upgrading from my old 2G LTE flip phone to a standalone smart watch that would not get much talk/text use. I live in the US. I'm not planning on getting a smartphone.

As far as I can tell, I should probably look for an unlocked smart watch that has a removable SIM card so I can use something like a Truphone SIM or Speedtalk SIM for the cheapest plan possible.

But it looks like the newer watches are moving to embedded or esims? Any recommendations on ones that still have a removable SIM card? I was considering maybe the LG Urbane 2nd edition, but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to buy that new anymore?

I know there are also smart watches marketed for kids, but they all seem to be pretty flimsy and on the 2G network. The main reason I'm upgrading from my flip phone is to get at least 3G network for better reception.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Ur7n8F
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire