mardi 9 avril 2019

Can't find all of the files of an application in the sd card.

So my default storage is set to my SD card. Then for example my "Mobile Legends" application, in the app list it says "1.39 GB used of internal storage". But it should be in the sd card. So i first check the "Local /Internal Storage/ Android/" and there is no data or anything just bunch of folders and then I check the same folder but on the sd card there is still no data that is connected to the application.When I reinstall the application i notice that the internal storage got a free 1.3gb space and gone again when the app is installed again.

Where can i actually see the 1.39gb of data and can i move it to the sd card?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2P3QGug
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire