vendredi 31 mars 2017

Automatic Call Recorder Pro 22,345 Appliqato has me talking to myself

Can anyone explain how to get my TOTAL conversation recorded on all calls? When playing back on my s5 with the PRO version, there are some conversations that I can hear the entire conversation( my voice and the person that Im talking to). The majority of the conversations listen to, allow me to hear my voice ONLY,which isnt helpful to me at all. This is NOT ASSISTIVE when I have to dispute transactions because Im following the "fail proof suggestions" of a representative or supervisor. Now upon initial installation, it worked well.... no problems. Just curious as to any suggestion to resolve the issue other wise the app is just a use of my phone memory.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784066&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire