mardi 28 février 2017

Process System Isn't Responding Can't Click Anything On Screen

I haven't rooted my phone. All I did before the error happened was try to open my default messages app and scroll down in it. (I didn't even get to try to open the message I needed.) I got another error before the Process System isn't responding one, but I can't remember the exact wording just that it wasn't the "Message App not responding would you like to close?" like I expected.

I cannot click anything on the screen. The things I can do are limited to turning the screen on and off, getting the power off options to appear onscreen (underneath the Process System isn't responding message and I can't click them), and I can unlock the screen using my fingerprint but can't do anything once unlocked, not even use the home button, though in trying other "fix methods" (I honestly don't know if I managed to make any of them happen) or plugging it into my computer I got back the ability to open the "recently used apps" screen but still can't click screen options. (The message app does show up there if that matters for anything.) The screen does update though, so I was notified when I got a call and the time and everything else changes.

I can't even select wait or OK from the "Do you want to close Process System?" Is there anything I can do to fix this from my computer or without needing the screen? I can't access the battery to take it out. On the subject of battery, the phone is at 100% and was at 98% when the message app bugged out.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=773106&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire