mardi 28 février 2017

Transferring Podcasts between devices

I have transferred a bunch of BBC Podcasts to my PC, where they are displayed as MP3 files & can be played on the PC.
I can upload these files to my new Android Phone (OnePlus3T) but they are invisible to the Podkicker app and cannot be played.

If I download new Podcasts from the BBC, these are visible in Podkicker and can be played.

I've deleted the No Media file which is mentioned elsewhere but obviously made no difference. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
If I can't get Podkicker to recognise the files, I wonder if there is an app that could just play the files as MP3 files?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=773046&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire