lundi 27 février 2017

Why do recieving and sending texts slow my phone to a crawl?

I have an s6 edge and I am using the stock messages app. Sending and recieving texts brings my phone to a halt. I can tell when messages are being recieved before the notification because everything lags. Just try sending two texts back to back. I have to wait for it to finish recieving/sending to even type a word! I noticed this is worse if a lot of texts are on one thread but I delete them regularly. Are texts that prioritized that no other processes can occur before that finishes? Also is this specific to Samsung the SMS app etc...

Thanks in advance!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=772969&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire