dimanche 30 avril 2017

Apps I never launched are found running in the background?

Over the last 3 days, when I periodically go to close all open apps, there are multiple apps open that I never launched. The first time I noticed I paid little attention but noted a few of the apps. Spotify, the camera, the gallery, and one other app were listed amongst what I know I had used.

The second time I noticed it I had just closed all apps an hour prior and only used YouTube, eSports, and BaconReader. When opened the app switcher to close all my apps, Hulu and 5 other apps were listed, some of them I hadn't run in weeks. I pressed "Close All" and opened Ghostery to see what the Internet had to say about it. After only 4 minutes of googling I picked the phone, immediately unlocked it, and checked the open apps. "My Files" was now running in the background with Ghostery...

Has anyone noticed the same behavior or should I look at malware as a cause?

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge + running Android 7.0 over AT&T.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795289&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire