dimanche 30 avril 2017

My photos are messed up - help!

(Where I include xx in number strings below, it is to keep certain phone numbers anonymous)

Months ago I attempted to move a set of my photos from my android phone's internal storage to the external SD card. I can't remember what happened but I think that I stopped the process halfway through.

As a result, my 'Downloads > Media' folder on my internal storage is now full of hundreds of folders, and each with a series of folders embedded which I thought represented different dates ....

For example:
23277xx6644@s.whatsapp.net > 1 > 5 > for 5th january
23277xx6644@s.whatsapp.net > 1 > 7 >

but then there are some with letters instead of numbers..

23277xx6644@s.whatsapp.net > a > c >

They are not only WhatsApp. For example...

232761xx040-1418xx4524@g.us

When I get to the bottom level of the embedded folders, there is either a single thumbnail file in it, or a single jepg with the corresponding thumbnail also in it.

When I tried to recently review all my photos currently stored on my Android via my laptop, a lot of them wouldn't preview with thumbnails.

Some of the folders contain jpgs that I'd like to keep. But there are about 1500 folders in total, and going through them one by one will take hours.

So ... I'm in a mess.

Can anyone help let me know how to:

a) extract all the jpgs easily (or return them to their original place in my storage system)
b) restore all the thumbnails to the rightful place.

[My phone is a Techno Camon C7, running Android 6.0]


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795286&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire