samedi 12 mai 2018

How do I get rid of the need to input a screen lock PIN to get into my phone?

I downloaded the Google Pay app onto my Huawei phone but then found out that it wouldn't work on my (2.5 year old) phone so I dragged the app into the trash can icon. As part of getting the app I had to create a screen lock pin and now I want to get rid of it but am unable to because all the options under Security, Screen Lock are greyed out except for Pattern, PIN and Password choices. They have been Disabled by administrator. I have changed the Google Pay under Device administrators to "Inactive" and turned the phone off and on twice but still can't access the choice to go back to just swiping to get into my phone. Please help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2jTMOx4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire