jeudi 31 mai 2018

Finding SIM Contacts & Device Activation Issues in Galaxy Note5

Hi, My name is Sohel. Right from the Start,I am totally unable to find & save any Contacts on the SIM-card in My Sam-sung Galaxy Note5. In the Contacts Section, there is not even an option of SIM,It seems the Phone does not even recognize the SIM.I have already tried out the Export/Import Functions but they did not help also.

I have another Issue,It concerns My Phones Hands-free Action.From the beginning, whenever I connect to the Net/WiFi,My phone says"Setting up Your phone for Voice & Data,Please wait,after that It just goes on Automatically & even does 5 Retries.But the real Activation never happens.Now in My Notification Area it shows"Activation not Completed,select to retry the Activation Process

It would be kind & generous of U if U can find a Solution & get Me a way out of this. With Thanks & Regards.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LOqge3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire