jeudi 31 mai 2018

Why is my battery draining so fast (Huawei P20 Pro)?

Ok, I've been using this phone for more than a week. I think it's great, but the battery usage is driving me crazy.
Yesterday my screen on time from 100 to 20, with very light use, was 2 hours and 20 minutes, and while using it the battery drops like 1-2% every 3-4 minutes, which is very frustrating.
I tried a hard reset (+ wipe cache) as well as a soft reset, with no results.
Yesterday I installed BetterBatteryStats to look for anything suspicious. At the moment, the only strange kernel wakelock is ts_wake_lock, which also appears as an Active Process. Do you know what it is and how to fix it?
Moreover, the WiFi icon in the notification bar is always showing the double lit arrows, as the phone is constantly receiving and sending...

Any ideas? Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2J2Nhfh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire