jeudi 31 mai 2018

Recover from blacked galaxy j7

Hey, I have a blacked(broken) galaxy j7 core.
I dont have a password on it, so double pressing the home button unlocks it, but the problem then is when I connect the USB cable, it probably gives me 3 options which are charege,transfer files and some other thing.
To access the files on my computer I need to select transfer files on my phone, but since my phone is blacked AND i cant press anything(touch not working), I cant select it.
I can connect a mouse but then obviously im disconnecting the USB cable lol.
What can I do here?? thanks guys.

BTW, the reason I dont wanna fix the screen first is because the phone has no password, meaning the person whos gonna fix my screen can easily access my files afterwards, and I have some stuff in there that nobody else should see.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LJGAMO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire