mercredi 30 mai 2018

Android Wear OS - Screen locks while still on wrist

If screen lock is on, Wear OS is only supposed to lock the watch after you take it off. When you put it back on, it should only ask for the pin/password one time until you take it off again.

I've noticed that my watch will occasionally engage the screen lock throughout the day even though I have already unlocked it once. I've read that this is because the watch can't sense your heart rate which is what the watch uses to make sure the it is still on your wrist. After many searches for a fix without any luck, I figured out a solution which I'm posting here.

Open google fit and make sure that it can sense your heart beat. The app needs permission to use this and it may have been disabled during an update or if you've reset your watch. If that doesn't work, you may have to enable background heart rate monitoring. That should fix the issue.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2xz2bEC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire