samedi 12 mai 2018

Some notifications don't show up

My problem is that my notifications for Instagram and Snapchat don't appear in my notification bar or even on my screen/lockscreen,despite having enabled push notifications in both the apps and the settings app. If i get a notification from one of the apps, it only makes the screen wake (when locked). Notifications for other apps like Discord work fine, so I'm not sure what the issue is with these apps. I tried reinstalling them and setting them as unoptimised in device maintenance, and the issue still remains unfixed.

Samsung Galaxy A3 2016, Android 7.0

(Using Material Notification Shade, but the problem persists when i disable it so it may or may not be relevant.)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2GaTBLB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire