mardi 29 mai 2018

trouble with my Alcatel tab

My father passed away recently, and my mum gave his Alcatel modle 8063 to my young daughter.

After logging out of his gmail account and doing a hard reset, it keeps asking to log back in to his account, which I put in the correct details, but it tells me that the account doesn't exist.

I am the only one with these details, and have tried to log in through chrome, and again says no such account.

My Dad had poor memory, so every time he had a new device we wrote down the details as entered so he could log in should he need to, so I know they are the correct details.

Is there anyway we can load the device and put a new account on it?

I've tried clearing cash followed by a hard reset, and had it suggested to do this three times in a row. Which I have done.

Still no joy.

With this being my Dad's device it's important to us to get it working again as it would be upsetting to have to dispose of it as an unusable devise.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2IW3YF5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire