vendredi 11 mai 2018

Wi-Fi not turning on and blocking phone

I'm using Huawei P9 lite 2017 phone and this is what happens:

- I use the phone normally with Wi-Fi connected and stuff (until here it's okay)
- After use I lock the phone and I know that the Wi-Fi in some minutes will disconnect (happened the same when I was using my old P1)

Now comes the problem:

- When I click on the power button to reconnect the Wi-Fi to see if there's any new notification the Wi-Fi simply don't connect AND when I swipe the screen to unlock with the pattern, the screen maintains blurry without any dot to draw the pattern to unlock, which literally forces me to hold volume up and power to reboot the system.

P.S: yesterday when I clicked on the power button the Wi-Fi would reconnect without the need of reboot and I always have "never" on Wi-Fi ON during suspension on Wi-Fi settings.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2rCgDGy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire