mardi 29 mai 2018

YouTube app - audio and video out of sync

Hi. I have an issue with YouTube Android app: video and audio are out of sync. When I start playing a video, the video pauses for a bit, however sound continues playing making the video quite delayed, or the audio being played ahead the video. I know some videos have this issue made by mastering mistake (or designed to be played on TV), however, these videos have sound played ahead the whole time and it's delayed on all other devices as well, including computer. However, when I play the same video I've encountered the phone related video/audio stuck-delay issue (or almost any other video) in computer (using Google Chrone browser), the issue is gone. Like quite any video on YouTube gets stuck-delayed and therefore out-of-sync while watching on my phone. When watching on computer using a browser, this is no longer the issue... How can I fix this issue? Upgrading YouTube app doesn't quite help...

My phone model is myPhone Hammer AXE, Android version 4.4.2 KitKat (I might have to upgrade, if it actually could let me, didn't upgrade quite a while).


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2J9aSuf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire