jeudi 28 février 2019

How can I tell if its the battery problem or motherboard problem?

I'm using LG G Pro 2 (model f350l) with Li-ion (removable) battery.

The battery drained from 100 to 0 in 2 hours and constantly overheated even without using. The battery is not bloated or swollen.
The phone can be charged and there's no heat while charging. ON/OFF and everything else is working fine.

I often left the phone charging overnight leaving it overcharged. I've read somewhere that lithium battery will stop the charging when the battery is fully charged.

I wanted to get a new battery but am not sure if its the battery that's damage and needs to be replaced or is it a motherboard problem.
How can I tell whether its the battery or motherboard problem?

Appreciate your expert advice.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2EhHBcc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire