jeudi 28 février 2019

Best Android phones for family

My wife is 53 and new to phones except for flip phones. She has a ZTE Blade X Maxx which she hates and has caused nothing but havoc. My 19 yr old girl has the LG X Charge and my 16 yr old girl has the Amp Prime 2. We go through Cricket, which we are happy with just not real happy with their phones. I'm thinking of 250.00 and below which would be big upgrade. I've looked at Moto g6, Nokia 6.1 and 7.1 also researching honor, samsung and others. I have the galaxy s8 and happy, want decent phone for family. Wife is not buying for camera she just wants a good phone that she can take photos now and then. Any advise would be appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2tK3JqO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire