jeudi 28 février 2019

How to transfer apps' data can't be signed into to another Samsung smartphone

As I need to return the Note 5 to AT&T warranty today, this is a project for me as AT&T tech support most times either don't know how or don't want to help depending who you get and their remote support is weak always losing connections. Better call Samsung tech support. Maybe I heard bluetooth can be used to get the recordings from Easy Voice Recorder from my note 5 that needs to be returned by today or be charged roughly $600 for a Note 5? BS but terms and conditions and all that makes it legal for them to charge but no one can help me, so transfer of apps that cannot be signed into, being transferred to another Samsung Note 8 from Note 5 but I want the recordings to be transferred to my Note 8 Easy Voice Recorder app as when using samsung smartwitch 9r AT&T mobile transfer those apps comes back empty...


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2EjVDtR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire