jeudi 28 février 2019

How to re-calibrate a new S7 Edge battery

Hey,

I've recently replaced my aging S7 Edge battery after downloading an app (AccuBattery) that reported that the calculated 'health' of the battery was below 60% and it only had ~2000mAh of useful charge, compared to the as-new 3600mAh capacity.

However, after a rather painful DIY experience to replace the battery using the kit from iFixIt - the reported health of the battery has not returned to decent health. It has gone up, but only to around 72% health after 15 charge cycles of measuring.

I'm not looking for 100% health, but I would expect a new replacement battery to be able to do 90%+ of the reported capacity.

I have tried draining the phone until it turns itself off twice, but no real effect. Can anyone help? I would strongly prefer to avoid rooting the phone.

Thanks :-)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Vx2reP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire