dimanche 7 avril 2019

Note 8 - Android 9.0 Upgrade issues - Bluetooth sleeping

I have a medical app (Xdrip+) that talks to a Bluetooth blood sensor (Dexcom G6) On Android 8 OSes I was able to get readings normally. Now under Android 9.0, the OS seems to cut off or sleep the app's ability to use Bluetooth. It works normally if I leave the app open, but that's not why I have a phone, I would like to be able to use my phone or... you know... leave it on the table in front of me. If this doesn't work I don't get the data I need, and wind up with an unexpected low blood sugar. Is there a setting to tell Android 9.0 on Note 8 to behave and let the app do what it needs to do?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2uQLssn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire