mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Why are my photo's a shuffled like order?

Hello, I am a user has switched from using the Galaxy S6 to the Galaxy Tab A, my problem is that my picture order is all messed up.

I transferred my 5000ish pictures from my S6 to my PC with Win10 as a OS. When viewing them in the order of date modified it is exactly where I left it.

However when I transfer the pictures to my SD Card of my tablet it is completely out of order. Even if I use QuickPic and its fix date and other sorting features I come to no avail.

If there is anything I can do to remedy this and I'm sure there is because my PC displays them all the same, I would really love help because this surly has been angering me greatly for the past 3ish days.

Thank you to anyone who can take the time to give me a hand.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gHQa3P
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire