mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Why can't I get my unlocked LG V10 to work with a peruvian Sim card?

I had an unlocked LG V10, and I just got a Movistar (Peru) Sim card but data isn't working. I've loaded it up with credit, selected a data plan, and I've added added a new APN (I think that info is right but now I'm not sure) but still I've got no working data. I've used it with other international Sim cards but I'm struggling today.
The 3G logo shows up in my top information bar, but it's not lit up, and it has no arrows below it lit up either. I had a similar experience when I put my Jamaican Sim card in, but luckily it was an English speaking country so I was able to get help at the mobile company's store, however I do not speak Spanish so I'm struggling today.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gIzc7U
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire