mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Is my phone rooted

So I tried rooting my galaxy s7 edge SM-G935T T-mobile
I used odin pc,so I hooked up my phone and stuff boot it into download mode and when I clicked star to root it said "passed" so I opened cmd and stuff and installed "supersu" and I turned on my phone and supersu was installed.But when I went to "root checker" I clicked check device for root and it said "device not rooted " but I don't understand why not I don't get and error when I start up supersu and stuf.and on samsung+ it said "we checked and your phone is rooted " but I can't open any apps that require root and stuff.im pretty sure I'm the only one who has this problem but please help


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fNLpUl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire