lundi 27 février 2017

Why does Chromecast require app support?

I need to live cast my screen for a digital art demo, but Chromecast doesn't support my digital drawing app (IbisPaintX). I've already got the class used to this tool, so changing that isn't an option. However, they need to be able to see what I'm doing as I'm doing it, and there aren't many ways to connect up to a device from this tablet. When I connect the USB directly to the projector it either doesn't see it, or sees it only as a data source and not a live connection.

There has to be an adapter or something I can get that will make this tablet talk to a projector. I also need it to talk to a TV, but they should be the same solution. Some kind of wireless adapter that will plug into the HDMI port or something. Please help!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=772874&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire