vendredi 11 mai 2018

Lolipop Notifications: No sound

Hi, I'm not sure exactly when the started, but it's been a couple days now. My notifications will not play any sound: Not Facebook, Texts, or alerts.

When I go to sound settings, my regular ringtone plays... but NONE of the ringtones, either stock or downloaded ones, play any sound at all. I've rebooted the phone, to no avail.

Notification volume is max, ringtones play, and it SEES downloaded songs. To note, for the past couple weeks I've also had the "Android is Updating App 1 of 1", for the past week or 2 of when I reboot... so I prefer not to reboot more than I have to (~20 minutes each time), and a factory restore isn't an option for legal reasons right now.

I've been in a depressed state recently, and it's making a couple of my friends really worry when I don't respond, because I'm normally especially prompt... but haven't been hearing my phone unless they call. Any help appreciated, and thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2IAtGSw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire