samedi 12 mai 2018

My apps keep trying to update even though I have auto update turned off

I have an Android Lenovo Moto Play G. With every new phone I get the first thing I do is turn off auto updates and I did but this phone is the first I've had that overrides that. I did check EVERY stupid individual app and nothing is checked to auto update. Basically the only notification I get anymore is that there's not enough room to update apps so it can't. But this happens every other day or sometimes every day, and before I got my phone full enough to stop the auto updating it would randomly pick a few and start updating against my will. Idk what else to do.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2IgOlYs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire