samedi 12 mai 2018

Know if someone used my phone without my permission

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to know if someone used my phone at a specific time when I wasn't using it.

I have a Samsung with Kitkat 4.4.4

I would love to know if there's a way to find out if they accessed apps and maybe the gallery.

I found that in some android phones you can put the code * # * # 4636 # * # *
and that will give you a list of the last apps that were used and the time.

My Samsung don't have that, I heard I can make it work if I root my device, will that help?

I need something please help me experts! This will mean the world to me. I have depression and I can' t stop worrying about this for about 4 days now.
This is a learning experience for me, so next time I will be more careful.

But I just want to know if my device was used last Tuesday morning. That's all. I won't even care about the details.

I will be so grateful if you help me out.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2wvTMBs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire