vendredi 11 mai 2018

Note 8 won't connect to wifi smart devices

When buying smart devices and trying to set them up with my Note 8 it will not work. The Note 8 will connect to the smart device's wifi but will say it doesn't have internet which makes since but the devices never see my phone and wont allow me to continue with set up. This has happen with the TP-Link smart plug (3 of them), a LIFX light bulb and a Canon 80D. I had to use my wife's iphone 6s to complete the set up and get these devices connected to my home wifi.

The Note 8 will connect to wifi networks that have internet without a problem. Its just when I try to connect to a network without wifi that it won't work. Super Annoying and hoping someone can tell me how to fix this.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KUtHiA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire