vendredi 11 mai 2018

(URGENT) I can't turn my phone off

I have a Note 8. Today I was trying to use Google Translate and something went wrong with the browser app. Now I have a window on my screen that says "Google isn't responding" and it gives me options to close, wait or send feedback. Nothing works! I can't get rid of that window. And I can't reboot my phone because that window is over top of the power buttons. I tried taking out the sim card to see if that would help, but it hasn't.

How can I get rid of that pop up "isn't responding" window so that I can reboot my phone. I can't use my phone until I get rid of that. And my cell is the only phone that I have access to in my home.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2G98kGB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire