mercredi 27 février 2019

Couldn't load contact card

Hi everyone,

I'm super frustrated because even calling Google themselves couldn't help me! Hoping that someone out there knows how to fix this. (sigh)

I have a Pixel 2. When I receive a contact card that has been shared through text message using the app Messages, I can't open the card, it shows the box with "Couldn't load contact card". I can share contact cards no problem, but I can't receive from any kind of phone. People with iPhones, Android, Pixel have tried sending me contact cards but it won't work. I noticed that if I get the card through WhatsApp or Line, it works fine, but Messages app won't.

I've gone into settings, tried looking into the Messages app, but can't seem to find anything that will help me fix it. I even tried to uninstall the app to reinstall it but the phone won't let me uninstall it either. I've gone into safe mode, nothing works!

Please help me! Thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2T6NT8S
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire