mercredi 27 février 2019

Movies previously downloaded to SD card not showing up on Vudu or Google Play Movies

I had my existing S7 Edge (we'll call it phone a) get replaced with new/refurbished S7 Edge (phone b.)

I had movies downloaded to the SD card from both vudu and google play. When I removed the SD card from phone a and installed to phone b, the phone can see my photos & self-made (non-downloaded) movies, but vudu and google play apps cannot 'see' any of the downloaded movies that (still) exist on the SD card. Based on the limited amount of free space left on the SD card, I know the downloaded movies are still on there somewhere...but, do I need to find and delete the movies on the SD card and re-download them from the new phone? Seems like extra effort?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2EB3UuR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire