mercredi 27 février 2019

Multi Window on my Samsung Galaxy S8 plus no longer works properly.

Starting yesterday, my Galaxy S8 plus is refusing to open two windows of the same app.
I use Brave browser daily in multiple windows, so I can let one page run while loading or executing stuff on the other.
Using tabs does not work, as the tab stops executing when in the background, but multi-window worked fine until yesterday.

Now when I open Brave, (I also tried Firefox with the same result) in one window, then try to open another Brave, it just overwrites the already open page.

This makes multi-window pretty much useless.
Anyone know why this is happening, and how to remedy it?

Thanks,
David


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Ucp73q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire