dimanche 7 avril 2019

Identify culprit turning on location

I use an Android (S7). Every time i switch on wifi (either from airplane mode or standard carrier data) on any network (home or otherwise) my location service (gps) switches on without my consent. I see a message regarding location accuracy and battery saving mode, which I (a) check and confirm neither are enabled and (b) dismiss straight away. However (1) the location service was already switched on without permission until i dismissed it and (2) i find that after dismissing this notification it first turns off the location service but then again turns it back on, forcing me to manually turn off location service.

All permissions regarding location - off. Emergency location service (els) - off. Location sharing off.

Then, with location services on, i confirm it is set to device only (not battery saving or high accuracy that use wifi networks). Wifi scanning is off.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2OTiJwp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire