mardi 31 mai 2016

Can I change my FB messenger font size?

I just upgraded my android galaxy s6 from lollipop to marshmallow today and so far, I really love the update. The only thing that ticked me off (yep, got irritated & panicked lol) was how the fonts are so huge .-. I dislike large fonts bc i mean the phone is already pretty wide and to have larger fonts will only give others the "easy access" of my messages when I'm messaging someone. Yep, sadly i know some people who will peek and ignore my privacy. So is there anyway? I figured it out for my text messages but it seriously bothers me for my FB messenger. Also for the other fonts in the phone like for example, the settings. I made it tiny but it is still huge. T_T *sigh please help me...


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/25wER1g
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire