lundi 30 mai 2016

Select text like a number and add to address book like Iphone

I have moved from iphone 4s, to Galaxy S7 and getting used to android.
In IOs, say you get an email and someone has written a phone number or a date, on the iphone you can select it, and add the date to the calandar, or call the phone number, or create a new contact, or add to an existing contact.
On Android I cant figure out how this can be done. When I select the text / number I am given some options under SHARE but that shares to things like whatsapp , text message but there is no direct way of adding to the address book.
I wish I could post the screenshot of how this is done in IOs but there is no option on this quick message bit.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/25te7if
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire