mardi 31 mai 2016

Phone doesn't recognize USB connection. Please help?

Hi all. I am the happy owner of a Huawei P8, but lately I've been running into the same problem. I'd really like to transfer some data from my phone to my laptop, but my phone doesn't seem to recognize it's connected via USB. It does charge, though, it just doesn't give me the option to use any other kind of USB mode. I've already tried (and failed) the following options:

- using other USB cables
- using different computers
- rebooting both my phone and my computer
- installing new drivers on my computer

I've also tried debugging USB on my phone, but when I go into developer options (whilst connected to USB), it doesn't allow me to enable debug mode. I can't seem to switch it on. It says in lightgrey text: 'USB debugging, Debug mode when USB is connected'; once more indicating it doesn't recognize its USB connection.

Does anyone know of a solution that might work? 'Cause I'm kind of at a loss here.

Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1RIUsRF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire