lundi 30 mai 2016

Apps instantly closing, no fixes so far

Phone: ZTE Blade Q Maxi (bought from Vipnet Croatia)
System: Android 4.2.2
Recently I've noticed apps closing instantly after I'd open them. It started with Contacts, then Clock, Youtube and Google Play Store. Usually a system reboot would do the trick, but after some hours the issue would re-appear. For the past two days, not even a reboot can fix it anymore, and even more apps are affected.
I've spent decent time googling about, trying to find a proper fix. I've found multiple, as it seems I'm not the only one having this problem, but none worked for me. I set my phone back to factory settings three times, and the issue was persistent. I've tried deleting entire system cache, no result. I've also seen a lot of talk about some Android System Webview application, and removing of it seems to have fixed this issue for many people. However it seems I don't have this application as it doesn't appear under Settings > Apps, and I cannot confirm in Google Play Store since the store closes itself two seconds after it has loaded.
I also tried fixing the Google Play Store alone, by removing data and cache (also from other apps related to this one), by removing updates, by re-syncing my google account and so on, but nothing helped.
Sadly, none of these crashes are accompanied by messages like "something has stopped working" or "something something error", so I'm unable to provide any more precise information.
I am really out of ideas, and I'm holding on to bringing my phone to my service provider (where I bought it) as a last resort, although I doubt they would be able to to much.
If you have any ideas, it would be much appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1OXR1qh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire