lundi 28 novembre 2016

HTC M8 hacked/remote tracked

I think my device is being tracked remotely. I noticed the battery started to drain very fast in the last few weeks. Even when charging it would say it cannot charge quick enough. Today when I woke up I checked the apps in the background and someone had opened voice records, location services, backup settings, bluetooth and some other apps. I know for sure that I restarted my phone in the evening and did not open those apps. It also got very hot while being idle.

My device is encrypted and has a pass lock on it. A year ago it was confiscated by the law enforcement (still encrypted) and they gave it back to me. Maybe it was backdoored? I did, however, reset my phone first.

Is there a way to grab all the logs for the last few days and see what or who has been doing on my phone? My device is not rooted and I restarted it an hour ago again. I hope the logs weren't destroyed.

I'm hoping to confirm that this is happening and I'm not being crazy.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gn8cYI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire