lundi 28 novembre 2016

My samsung galaxy s5 wont charge unless its turned off.

My phone was charging fine the night before, but suddenly wont charge unless its shut off and then it charges very slow (took almost 5 hrs to charge from 2% to 50%). The battery symbol that normally shows when its off appears and disappears frequently with nothing but the lightning symbol inside it. Then when I turn my phone back on it drains extremely fast (like 2-3% every minute). I tried a soft reboot which didn't help. I also bought a new battery and tried that which didn't help. The thing inside my charger port is a little loose, but has been for months. Could that be the problem or is it probably something worse?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gqrg8e
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire