dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Nexus 7 Gen 2 (2013) black screen and not responding

My Nexus 7 Gen2 was working perfectly until yesterday evening when I was watching a video (with full battery) everything went black. I have tried the following without any luck:

Hold down power button for 30-60 seconds
Hold down power and volume down button for 60 seconds
Hold down power and volume up for 60 seconds
Hold power and both power up and down for 60 seconds
All of the above with cable connected and not
Connected to a computer
Removed battery

When I do connect the tablet to a computer I can hear the computer recognizing the device. However, it cannot install the driver. I have tried to get this online without any luck. When I hold the power button while connected to the computer the icon and sound of the device being connected does disappear for a second before returning.\

Any help at all would be appreciated!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gAd1OB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire