samedi 29 septembre 2018

Why can't I install this app? Shows it's an "existing application".

I've tried downloading the app dinner spinner from the play store and get error code 505. I've tried everything involved with resolving error code 505. I downloaded an apk of dinner spinner. When I go to run the file it asks: "Do you want to install an update to this existing application? Your existing data will not be lost. The updated application will get access to:." Clicking install just leads to a notification of app not installed. This leads me to believe that there are some residual files from the app hanging around somewhere and need to be deleted before a reinstall can occur. I've tried using some apps to search for these residual files with no luck. Any ideas? Running 8.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S7


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2DFudS1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire