dimanche 30 septembre 2018

account sign-in has old email and won't let me change it

I seem to have ended up with numerous Google accounts with different emails and passwords for different sites. It was a mess as it is supposed to be a single sign-in for all Google sites so I deleted them and created a new one. That is fine.

But my phone is now stuck in a loop with a notification that my account needs attention which takes me to a screen preloaded with an old email address and no way to edit it. Clicking next returns with an error can't find account. But since I can't change the email address on that screen I can't get any further and the notification is stuck, plastered all over my screen.

Please advise!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2NUyZjc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire